VRail Garment Rail Systems
- Our V-rail garment rail systems are often used as an efficient method to transport and store garments that are on hangers.
- It is an economical and non-motorised system. The cloth hangs rails are V-rail lines that can be easily suspended from a structure or a ceiling.
- The trolleys can be linked to each other to create lengthy trains that can carry and move bulks of garments together at the same time.
- The space usage can also be optimised by installing the V-rail system in the ceiling with the help of a motorised booster.
- This conveyor from Alpha Conveyors moves trolley trains easily and quickly from one floor to another.